Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch
Formulated without grain or gluten, Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ is ideal as an advanced high-protein, grain-free diet. This special formula is power-packed to provide the taste your dog loves and all the nutrition he’ll ever need.
100.00 AED – 320.00 AED
Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for dogs of all life stages.
- With whitefish meal as the main protein source, your dog is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass.
- Along with protein, there is a healthy mix of fibers from vegetables and fruits like peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries, which contain antioxidants important for the immune system and everyday optimal health.
- L-Carnitine helps convert fat into energypromoting lean muscle mass and healthy body condition.
- A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids helps support a lipid barrier for healthy skin and coat.
- Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Coastal Catch™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- Available in 2.5 and 12 kg bags.
Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Egg, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Yucca, Rosemary, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
We suggest you use the chart as a guide and then adjust as necessary to maintain proper weight. If unsure, consult your veterinarian.
- When switching to Earthborn Holistic, introduce gradually over a 5 to 10 day period.
- The recommended feeding portion may vary according to age, breed and temperament.
- Have fresh water available at all times.
- No need to supplement.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|1 – 5 kg||20 – 70 g|
|5 – 10 kg||70 – 115 g|
|10 – 15 kg||115 – 150 g|
|15 – 20 kg||150 – 175 g|
|20 – 25 kg||175 – 205 g|
|25 – 35 kg||205 – 260 g|
|35 – 45 kg||260 – 300 g|
|45 – 55 kg||300 – 350 g|
|55 – 65 kg||350 – 390 g|
|65 – 80 kg||390 – 450 g|
|Vitamin A 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 750 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C 100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E 250 IU/kg|
|Copper 16 mg/kg|
|Omega 6 >2.60%|
|Omega 3 >2.00%|
|L-Carnitine 50 mg/kg|
|Beta-Carotene 10 mg/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) >0.20%|
3725 kilo-calories per kg (M.E. Calories As Fed)
12 Kg, 2.5 Kg