Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline
Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Feline™ cat food is formulated to provide high-protein nutrition with a taste your cat will love. This grain-free formula is power-packed to provide the taste he loves and all the nutrition he’ll ever need.
Primitive Feline™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for all stages of your cat’s life.
- Quality animal and fish proteins such as chicken meal, herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal help build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorushelp build strong bones and teeth.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system, good digestion and intestinal health.
- Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is great as a grain-free diet.
Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Peas, Potatoes, Egg, Herring Meal, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Whitefish Meal, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Taurine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Yucca, Rosemary, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
We suggest you use the chart as a guide and then adjust as necessary to maintain proper weight. If unsure, consult your veterinarian.
- When switching to Earthborn Holistic, introduce gradually over a 5 to 10 day period.
- The recommended feeding portion may vary according to age, breed and temperament.
- Have fresh water available at all times.
- No need to supplement.
Grams of Primitive Feline™ to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat (kg.)||Grams Per Day|
|2 – 3 kg.||35 – 45|
|3 – 4 kg.||45 – 90|
|4 – 5 kg.||90 – 100|
|5 – 7 kg.||100 – 135|
|7 – 9 kg.||135 – 200|
Grams of Primitive Feline™ to Feed Your Kitten Each Day
|Age in Months||Grams per Day|
|1-2||35 – 45|
|2-6||45 – 100|
|6-12||100 – 135|
|Crude Protein, minimum 44.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 3.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.0%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 0.80%|
|Magnesium, maximum 0.10%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.20%*|
|Vitamin E, minimum 300 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.50%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.80%*|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05%*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
3925 kilo-calories per kg (M.E. Calories As Fed)