Earthborn Holistic Small Breed
The life expectancy of a small breed dog is up to 20 years, requiring added nutritional support for his longer life. Earthborn Holistic® Small Breed is specially formulated to fulfill the nutritional needs of dogs weighing less than 10 kg at maturity.
Small Breed is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for adult dogs.
- Quality animal protein sources, such as chicken meal and whitefish meal, help build and maintain lean body mass while fueling your small breed dog’s high metabolism and energy needs.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits, vegetables and added vitamins and minerals help him meet his nutritional needs.
- Oatmeal, barley, brown rice and rye are wholesome grains that are easily digested and a good source of fiber, which maintains a healthy intestinal tract for your dog.
- L-Carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and body conditioning.
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, nourishing your dog’s coat. These and other nutrients in Small Breed formula help replenish the skin and coats of small dogs.
- Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Small Breed provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Oatmeal, Barley, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Rye, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Tomatoes, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Apples, Blueberries Carrots, Peas, Spinach, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Yucca, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
We suggest you use the chart as a guide and then adjust as necessary to maintain proper weight. If unsure, consult your veterinarian.
- When switching to Earthborn Holistic®, introduce gradually over a 5 to 10 day period.
- The recommended feeding portion may vary according to age, breed and temperament.
- Have fresh water available at all times.
- No need to supplement.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|1 – 2.5 kg||30 – 55 g|
|2.5 – 5 kg||55 – 85 g|
|5 – 7.5 kg||85 – 110 g|
|7.5 – 10 kg||110 – 140 g|
|10 – 12.5 kg||140 – 160 g|
|12.5 – 15 kg||160 – 180 g|
|Vitamin A 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 750 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C 100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E 250 IU/kg|
|Copper 16 mg/kg|
|Omega 6 >2.80%|
|Omega 3 >1.00%|
|L-Carnitine 50 mg/kg|
|Beta-Carotene 10 mg/kg|
3750 kilo-calories per kg (M.E. Calories As Fed)